Home
Jabber Software Foundation room
foundation@conference.jabber.org
Thursday, 13 November 2008< ^ >
MiGri has set the subject to: no XSF meeting
Room Configuration

GMT-6
[08:55:02] Tobias joins the room
[09:32:59] MattJ joins the room
[09:34:24] MattJ has set the subject to: Membership meeting @ 20:00 UTC
[12:04:11] Tobias leaves the room
[12:04:36] Tobias joins the room
[12:06:28] Tobias leaves the room
[12:07:29] Tobias joins the room
[12:12:03] Tobias leaves the room
[12:12:27] Tobias joins the room
[12:26:35] Tobias leaves the room
[12:26:54] Tobias joins the room
[12:54:52] Alex joins the room
[13:00:57] Alex leaves the room: Computer went to sleep
[13:18:14] Alex joins the room
[13:59:08] <Alex> good evening guys
[13:59:34] <MattJ > Evening Alex
[14:02:18] <Alex> lets wait 3 more minutes an then start with the meeting
[14:04:34] <Tobias> meeting today?
[14:05:03] <Alex> yes:
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_October_2008
[14:05:15] <Tobias> i did not know...okay...i also have 440 unread emails...but that's another topic :P
[14:05:41] <Alex> ok, so lets start the meeting
[14:05:47] Alex bangs the gavel
[14:06:39] <Alex> here is our Agenda for today:
http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/meetings/2008-11-13.shtml
[14:06:56] waqas joins the room
[14:07:10] <Alex> 1 ) Call for Quorum
[14:07:24] <Alex> 36 members voted via memberbot
[14:07:36] <Alex> so we already have a quorum
[14:07:57] <Alex> 2) Items Subject to a Vote
[14:08:26] <Alex> new and returning members, you can see the applicants here:
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_October_2008
[14:08:46] <Alex> 3) Opportunity for XSF Members to Vote in the Meeting
[14:09:42] <Alex> anybody wants to vote in the meeting?
[14:10:02] <MattJ > Not I :)
[14:10:11] <Alex> Tobias voted already
[14:10:30] <Alex> ok, teh others seems to me absent
[14:10:35] <Alex> 4) Announcement of Voting Results
[14:10:37] <MattJ > MiGri voted already
[14:10:40] <Tobias> i'm not
[14:10:53] <Alex> let me prepare the results
[14:11:06] <Tobias> waqas hasn't voted yet and i hope never will *joking*
[14:12:20] <Alex> ok
[14:12:37] <Alex> when you reload the webpage you can see the results
[14:12:40] <Alex> http://xmpp.org/xsf/members/meetings/2008-11-13.shtml
[14:12:51] <Alex> all new and returning members were accepted
[14:13:13] <Alex> welcome to the XSF waqas
[14:13:17] <Tobias> Alex: is the 0 intended before the 2?
[14:13:24] <waqas> Thanks Alex :)
[14:13:26] <MattJ > Tobias is hoping it is meant to be 20 :P
[14:13:36] <Tobias> MattJ : hehe
[14:13:40] <Alex> lemme fix this
[14:13:57] <Tobias> MattJ : well..actually 200...but we don't have that much members yet
[14:14:31] <Tobias> and luckily XSF isn't ICQ...so our member number can indeed decrease :
[14:14:33] <Tobias> :)
[14:15:07] <Alex> fixed
[14:15:26] <Tobias> Alex: the best of all is the xhtml 1.0 compliant link on the bottom :P
[14:15:38] <Tobias> *at
[14:15:50] <Tobias> Errors found while checking this document as XHTML 1.0 Strict!
[14:16:05] <Alex> 11 errors ;-)
[14:16:15] <Alex> I don't care
[14:16:22] <Alex> using always an old template
[14:16:39] <Alex> 5) Any Other Business?
[14:16:54] <MattJ > None
[14:17:04] <Tobias> Alex: just edit it to non xhtml 1.0 compliant link :P
[14:17:11] <MattJ > Who is responsible for organising a devroom at FOSDEM?
[14:17:26] <Tobias> i guess the one who did it last year
[14:17:43] <MattJ > Who was...?
[14:17:52] <Tobias> i don't know...i wasn't there :P
[14:18:05] <Alex> was me ;-)
[14:18:06] <MattJ > We didn't have one last year, so they failed :P
[14:18:15] <MattJ > Alex, but I'm sure you tried your best ;)
[14:18:23] <Alex> I think it will be more peopelthis year, so we will need a bigger room
[14:18:38] <Alex> oh, you mean the FOSDEM room
[14:18:44] <Alex> thats ralphs job
[14:18:48] <MattJ > Thought so
[14:18:50] <Alex> I organized the summit stuff
[14:18:58] <Alex> you can only apply for a room
[14:19:09] <Alex> and we had no luck last year
[14:19:22] <Alex> because there were too many applications
[14:19:29] <Tobias> i hope we get the dates and times straight during the next weeks
[14:19:57] <Tobias> why don't they stuff all projects with the bad P in the name in one dev room :)
[14:20:45] <MattJ > They were really short of rooms last year
[14:21:41] <Alex> Tobias: FOSDEM is small
[14:21:46] <Tobias> yeah
[14:21:58] <Alex> teh university is big, but they have only some tooms for FOSDEM
[14:22:11] <Alex> rooms
[14:22:23] <MattJ > Too many people
[14:23:31] <Alex> yes
[14:23:34] <Alex> 6) Formal Adjournment
[14:23:54] <Alex> I motion that we adjourn
[14:24:29] MattJ too :)
[14:24:45] <Alex> ok
[14:24:47] Alex bangs the gavel
[14:27:50] <Alex> does anybody of you know Mike Taylor?
[14:28:41] <MiGri> nope
[14:30:12] <Tobias> Alex: isn't that an openfire guy?
[14:30:41] <Tobias> if he's not i'm sorry...i know how it feels to be called openfire guy :P
[14:30:42] <Alex> no idea, he added no contact info to his application
[14:31:15] <waqas> Mike Taylor: http://identi.ca/bear
[14:31:30] <Tobias> that one
[14:31:38] <Tobias> no..he's no openfire guy
[14:32:02] <waqas> He works at Seesmic.
[14:32:22] <MattJ > Yeah
[14:32:35] <MattJ > He's in jdev often
[14:32:53] MattJ leaves the room
[14:33:20] <waqas> Alex: email seems to be bear at code-bear dot com
[14:35:04] <Alex> waqas: thanks
[14:36:29] MattJ joins the room
[14:41:34] MattJ has set the subject to: No scheduled meeting | http://www.xmpp.org/xsf/
[14:46:56] rakaur joins the room
[15:54:42] rakaur leaves the room
[16:30:55] Tobias leaves the room
[17:21:16] Alex leaves the room: Computer went to sleep
[21:43:02] rakaur joins the room
[21:46:48] rakaur leaves the room
[22:34:38] rakaur joins the room
[22:34:47] rakaur leaves the room
[23:03:18] MattJ leaves the room
[23:26:19] waqas leaves the room: Replaced by new connection
Powered by ejabberd Powered by Erlang Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS!